Take Your Small Business on Peak with these Facebook Marketing Techniques
Posted on : 14-Mar-2017
Social Media is a very active means of communicating these days. The rising period of Digital era make social media presence an everlasting trend. In business, social media is used to market products, promote brands, connect to current customers and foster new business.
Did you know that social media marketing has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing? Or that 84% of B2B marketers use social media in some form? No matter what you sell and who you sell it to, using social media as a marketing tool can help you grow your brand and pad your wallet.In the world of social media, Facebook is still the social network to advertise on and engage your audience.
Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. According to statistics from the Nielsen Group, Internet users within the United States spend more time on Facebook than any other website.
Facebook is a great podium to spread awareness about your small businesses. However, it can be tricky for small business owners to know where to start when it comes to their presence on the social media site. That’s why I have compiled a list of Facebook marketing tips to help you create a valuable Facebook page for your business, so you can start promoting your products and services to a wider audience.
Facebook Marketing Techniques for your Small Business
1) Create a Facebook Business Page to Promote Your Business for Free:
If you are a new small business entrepreneur, one of the first things you want to do is to create your business Fan page. If you currently own a business and do not have a Facebook page, you should set one up as soon as possible. With over 1 billion people using Facebook today, if your small business is not on Facebook, you are missing out a great opportunity to connect with potential customers.
2) 3 Key Benefits of Having a Business Facebook Page:
- Connecting with your Customers – When people like your page, you can aware them with your new business updates, share interesting articles you think they would enjoy, and respond to their posts on your page. This is a great platform for a local business that relies on local clients to keep their business booming. By having a Facebook Fanpage, you are able to become a part of the local community.
- Advertising your Business for Free – There is no cost to have a Facebook page for business. That means you are only hurting your business by not having one. You can offer discounts and promotions on your business page and promote new products or services.
- Getting traffic to your Website and Store – People who are interested in your Facebook page can easily visit your site or find your store from the information on your page. Having a business Fan page can helps more people locate you when looking for your type of business.
3) Grow a Fan Base on Facebook
All of the business owners want to get a huge fan base on their business page, but it is definitely not an easy task. For example. My ideal customers are women with kids living within 10 miles of my house. I target women instead of men because women are usually the ones planning the parties and making the buying decisions.
4) Increase Your Facebook Page Likes
There are more ways to grow your likes without spending any money. Some of these strategies will focus on increasing your organic post reach – because the more your posts get liked and shared, the more your reach and visibility increase. And ultimately, this is what will lead to the organic growth of your page.
5) Turn your Fans into Email Subscribers
Ad: Page Link Post
Audience: Your Fans
One of the most important steps in your marketing funnel is to turn your Fans into email subscribers. This can be easily achieved by promoting a free product such as an E-Book or running a promotion or a contest that requires participants to register with an email address.
Targeting your Fans is probably the most effective audience you can have on Facebook, so you should expect a higher conversion rate.
At the end of this article, I would like to say thanks to my dear readers. I hope this article would be beneficial to grow your small business.For more information about Facebook and more details about social media, you can keep reading our upcoming articles and grow your knowledge.
Social media sites are becoming very popular ...Posted on : 04-Jan-2018 Read more